We learned the following in Tiger Woods’ press conference at the AT&T National today:
1) The Tiger Woods Foundation is opening up a new Learning Center campus in Philadelphia.
2) His knee and Achilles are feeling better.
3) He is no longer using the crutches and walking boot.
4) There is no timetable for his return.
5) The British Open is still TBA.
6) He has begun putting, but nothing else.
7) He made a mistake in playing The Players and would be playing right now if he didn’t tee it up there.
8. He is determined to listen to his doctors and get back to 100%.
9) He still thinks he can break Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 major championships.
10) He thinks Rory McIlroy right now is better at his age than Tiger Was in 1997 at 21.
And the most important thing we learned from Tiger Woods press conference today….
He is sick of the Dora the Explorer theme song.